streamline office spaces, floor plans, and office equipment. More often than not, employees will choose to use their preferred office spaces when coming to the office that would deny others the chance to also work in that most sought after office space. Organizations can avoid this from happening by using office scheduling software.
What is Office Scheduling Software?
Office scheduling software is an office management tool that allows employees to reserve office desks, workstations, meeting rooms, conference rooms, parking spaces, and office equipment. Small to large organizations are transitioning to desk booking, and open floor plan spaces to accommodate the growing need for team collaborations, spark individual creativity, and increase overall employee productivity. By using reservations software, employees can have the ability to move freely throughout the office and choose the spaces they can work best for their tasks at that given moment.
Perks of Using Office Scheduling Software
Many software developers offer the promise of total office management software. DeskFlex reservations software provides the most current software features that meet the challenges of modern-day office dynamics. The use of DeskFlex desk hoteling and meeting room booking software can provide both company administrators and employees the following perks or the benefits of using online reservations software:
- Site administrators can create tiers of access so that only specific groups of employees can make reservations on prime office spaces such as the conference rooms or the meeting rooms.
- Employees can schedule their day at the office in advance or on the spot when they arrive at the check-in lobby kiosks.
- Both employees and administrators can monitor the real-time availability of desks, cubicles, office spaces, parking spots, and equipment with the guide of DeskFlex’s interactive 3D floor plan maps.
- Create and invite team members to meetings, events, and conferences using Outlook, Office 365, and MS Exchange integrations.
- Users can include room or desk equipment needed for the tasks when they make workstation and meeting room bookings.
- Users will receive email and text notifications of their reservations, changes in the tickets, and reminders before their check-in time.
- DeskFlex room booking software automates desk booking and syncs to its hardware devices such as the lobby kiosks, workstation and room displays, and the FlexCube.
- DeskFlex’s latest upgraded features include COVID compliant functions such as Automatic Desk Sanitation, Contact Tracing Tool, Social Distancing Policies, Thermal Scanner, Mask Detection, Dynamic Scheduling, and Visitor Management.
- Many more